Thursday, January 8, 2015

My Go-To

Today, I thought I'd share some of my "go-to's" with y'all: 

Clothing Brand 
Obviously, my go-to is Lilly Pulitzer! I love the bright prints and colors! 

Snack
I'm obsessed with these Snapea Crisps. I've found them at my local grocery store and at Costco. SO YUMMY! 

Errand Outfit 
Instead of wearing a sweatshirt and leggings, my go-to errand-running outfit has become a Lilly popover and Ann Taylor's stretch leggings. The leggings are a bit thicker and more pant-like, so they look a bit more polished. This outfit looks so much more put-together than a sweatshirt, but it's just as comfortable!

Shoes 
Tory Burch Caroline flats--I love these for work, nights out with friends, or casual outfits! 

Hot Starbucks Drink 
Right now, I'm still loving non-fat, no-whips PSLs, but once it ends, I'll be switching to Skinny Vanilla lattes. 

Cold Starbucks Drink 
I love Iced Trenta 3-Splenda Black Teas when it gets hotter. 

Nail Color 
My go-to gel color is OPI's "Valking in a Vinter Vonderland." I usually ask for three coats so it's really dark! 

Show 
I love the Real Housewives of all cities. Right now, I'm re-watching Season 2 of the Real Housewives of New York City. I loved the Bethenny and Jill friendship. 

What are some of your go-to's? Have a great Thursday! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

2 comments:

  1. Some of my go-to's are ridding boots, ballet flats, starbucks, my favorite handbag, and a good dress.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of my go-to's recently are my Hunter Boots, my Big puffy black vest over everything, my Pink Pewter Headband, and Nashville!

    -Sasha
    http://twentywho.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!