Thursday, January 1, 2015

Cheers to 2015!

Happy 2015, y'all! I am grateful to every single one of you who read this little space of the internet that I call my own. I have several posts planned for 2015, and I am excited to continue sharing my life with y'all! 


I'm not really into resolutions, but I have made some goals for 2015 that I'd love to share with y'all: 

-Read 26 books this year (1 book every 2 weeks) 
-Get to my goal weight 
-Try a barre class 
-Start my own business (more on this later) 
-Get promoted at work 
-Stick to a saving schedule 
-Redesign my blog
-Pray more
-Drink more water

I'm making 2015 all about me--my career, my mental health, and achieving my goals. Every year, I try to be the best me possible, so I'm continuing that goal this year! Cheers to the best year yet! 

Xoxo, 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you!! (what's a Barre class?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all such great goals for 2015! I hope you are having a wonderful New Years!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year! Those sound like amazing goals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year, you can def make these happen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you! Can't wait to hear about the new business :)x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!