Monday, December 8, 2014

Whitney English Day Designer--Yay or Nay?

I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed lately. I've been working a ton, and it's been crazy, long hours, which has left me a stressed out girl. I've always told y'all that I've lived by my planners, but confession: I haven't looked at mine in a month. I was thinking that I needed something a bit more elaborate than my Lilly planner, so I ordered the Whitney English Day Designer. 


I planned to order it from her Etsy shop, but the shipping was $13! Really?! $13 for a small planner?! No way! Then I found it online at The Grommet for the same price, but free shipping, so I ordered it. Here's a little preview of what it looks like inside: 




I was super excited, but now I'm having buyer's remorse. Every day, my work schedule is different, so it's hard to plan ahead. I'm thinking I could just stick with the Lilly planner and then move on to something more extensive next year if I need it. 

What do y'all think? Have any of y'all tried the Whitney English Day Designers? Happy Monday! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Images via The Grommet and Google

7 comments:

  1. I haven't tried that planner yet, I still stick with my Lilly Planner. but it looks really nice and I love how there is a section to write down a to-do list!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently found a Graphic Image planner at Papyrus that I love! It's leather so more sophisticated looking for work and has a page for the days of the week and then a blank notes page for every week too. I really needed that blank page for all my lists.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of Whitney Day, but this year I'm trying an Erin Condren and I am SO excited for it!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never used it, but I have heard great things! I love Outlook to keep everything organized at work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one PP mentions sounds interesting! I need to get a new one. I will probably do the Sugar Paper one again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried one of these before, but judging from the pictures, it looks awesome...I think it is gorgeous, and looks both cute and professional. As long as it is practical, and you actually use it, I'd stick with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my Erin Condren planner. I am on my fourth one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!