Monday, December 15, 2014

What's in My Bag: Work Edition

I've been using a Tory Burch tote as my work bag for the past month or so, and it's great. It's huge, plus I love that it's nylon and easy to wipe off if anything spills. I thought I'd give y'all a peek inside. 

I carry these items on a daily basis. 


I always have my work binder with me. I took out the front cover, because it has the business's name. Inside is my employee contract, notes, etc. I always carry my wallet, planner, and a minimergency kit (the little green pouch). I have my own "necessities" in the brown and black pouch--a glimpse inside is below. I usually have some sort of book I'm reading, and the Longchamp pouch has pens. Finally, the little file pouch holds receipts and checks that I collect at work! 


Inside of the black and brown pouch, I have the following: bandaids, lip gloss, had sanitizer, tide-to-go, tampons, a hair tie, tissues, and a couple water flavorings. 

What's a "must-have" in your bag? Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep

5 comments:

  1. I love the Tory Burch totes! One of the things I have to keep in my tote is a planner.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inside of my tote is pretty similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your tote can hold your LP planner. I leave mine at home. I need a tote before speech camp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep pretty much the same stuff in my work tote too. I always have a couple notebooks (work, blog, teaching dance), my planner, and lotion. Lotion is an absolute must - it's extremely dry where I live in the winter so I can't go without it!

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love when people do the "What's in my Purse" posts! I definitely always keep my planner with me, some pens, etc. I have about a million different pouches in my Large Longchamp just to keep everything organized!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!