Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Spode Christmas Tree

So I've been on a china kick lately, and all Spode patterns have been included in my obsession. A pattern I've always loved is the Spode Christmas Tree pattern. I've always dreamed of having a set of Spode Christmas china to use with my family one day.



Anyway, I went by Marshall's this weekend to check for Mariposa (I've seen it there before), and to spend a gift card I received for graduation (so it's not breaking my spending freeze!!), and I found a goldmine, y'all. There was a TON of Spode Christmas china! Here's what I bought:

Large Platter--Sells for $147, I scored it for $34.99!

I bought several (I'm embarrassed to tell the real count) wine glasses at $3.99 each. They are normally $39.99 for 4!

I also scored this hostess set, which includes salt and pepper shakers, as well as a covered butter dish. It sells for $126, and I got it for $14.99!

Finally, I got this appetizer/cheese plate for only $9.99, but sells for $53.99. 

I can't wait to continue to collect pieces over the years and use this one day as a Christmas hostess!  Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep
*Photos via Pinterest and Spode

4 comments:

  1. Those are GREAT finds!! I have a ton of this, I've gotten it every Christmas for almost my entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love that....reminds me of the china my mom used for Christmas growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love that...reminds me of the China my mom used growing up. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine are Winterberry and I love pulling it out each year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!