Thursday, December 4, 2014

Guilty Pleasures

Today, I thought I'd share some of my most recent guilty pleasures with y'all: 

Panera Broccoli and Cheddar Soup 
This soup is amazing on a cold, dreary day. I might have had it for lunch three times this week. Oops. 

Oversized Sweatshirt 
Every night I come home, I change into an oversized Citadel sweatshirt and leggings. I wish this could be my daily uniform, because it's SO comfy. 

Ebay Stalking 
I've been obsessively stalking eBay for Spode pieces. I get a little competitive every time I get one of the "I'm sorry, you've been outbid" emails. 

True Tori 
This is probably the worst, most dramatic reality show I've ever gotten into, but it's like a bad train wreck I can't stop watching. Season 1 I hated Dean, but now I almost feel bad for him. I think it's time they pulled the plug on the marriage. 

Early Bedtimes 
Every night this week, I've gone to bed before 10:30. I feel like such a grandma, but I've been exhausted lately, and 7 am wakeup calls are too early for me. There's so much I could be getting done at night, but instead, I've been coming home, watching a show, hanging out with my parents, then going to bed. But you know what? I've loved it. 

What are some of your guilty pleasures? Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4

6 comments:

  1. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has been a major guilty pleasure of mine lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That broccoli and cheese soup is THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop watching that show! Can you say "control freak"? I hated him too but oye she can be so controlling with the kids and the house and everything! Ok sorry none of my friends watch it so I had to vent:-)

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading your picks, why you picked them, and your honesty. I would love to see you do this every week, or at least every time the urge hits you. A fun post !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that soup!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!