Thursday, November 13, 2014

Target Finds: Holiday Edition

I popped into Target last night and found a thousand holiday items that I loved! Since I'm on a spending freeze, I decided to share them with y'all! Here are some of my favorites: 


I'm obsessed with these candle holders! My mom has a set from Pottery Barn that looks like these, but the Target version is much more wallet-friendly. 

 These gift boxes have little chalkboard labels on the front. So cute! 

These initial wine stoppers are only $4.99 and would make a wonderful hostess gift if they're combined with a bottle of wine! They also had initial plates (you can see them a the bottom) and candle holders!  

 I'm usually not into blue for Christmas, but this aqua color is gorgeous! 

Don't these sheets look so warm and cozy?! I'd love them for my room. 


Have you found any great Target items lately? Have a fabulous Thursday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely obsessed. I need all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, so let's take this one at a time lol.
    First of all, I wonder if I could DIY one of those pinecone trees...
    Those candle holders are to DIE for!
    & those wine stoppers would make a great stocking stuffer for me, I'm going to have to hint around to my fiance' about that one!
    I kinda love this post :)

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is pay day, and i cant help but just want to spend money on every thing christmas

    http://24shadesofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so cold around here lately I just made the switch to flannel sheets on the bed. Love these from target!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sheets are so cute. And I have been looking for some new flannel sheets.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!