Friday, November 21, 2014

Stress


I know I've said it before, but I'm definitely a Type-A person. I get so stressed easily, and although I generally handle it well and thrive under pressure, it's beginning to get the best of me. My job is very stressful, and I've been taking my stress home with me every night. Even after working 12-13 hours a day, I can't fall asleep, and I find myself waking up super early, stressing about things that I didn't do at work or emails I forgot to answer. I've even been having work nightmares. I know this is not healthy, and I'll burn out if I don't find ways to handle the stress, but obviously, I'm at a loss. So I thought I'd ask y'all: how do you handle stress? What tips do you have for leaving your work stress at work? 

Have a fabulous weekend! Check back next week for some amazing giveaways! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Picture via Pinterest 

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh it's so hard. Exercise is the best stress reliever for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!