Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Christmas List

I made my Christmas list about a month ago. I'm sure some of y'all think I'm crazy because of this, but Christmas gets earlier and earlier every year, and a lot of my items are unavailable if my parents wait too long to buy them. Here's what's on my list this year:

Ugg Coquette Slippers 

Tory Burch Caroline Flats
After my black Revas bit the dust a few months ago, these are a must on my list!

Starbucks Ornament

Blue and White Umbrella Holder
I'm hoping to find one like the above from Chloe and Claudia.

41: A Portrait of My Father 
I love the Bushes, so obviously this book is on my wish list! 

Mariposa Large and Small Christmas Trees
These are on sale for $17 and $15 right now!

Those are the major items on my list--everything else can just be a surprise! What's on your Christmas list? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep 

7 comments:

  1. I bought the white and clear Starbucks cup ornaments! I can't wait to add them to the tree this year.

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Ugg slippers look so warm & cozy!
    My wishlist is up on my blog, I would love love love for you to go check it out :)

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you are crazy! Every August I start working on my list. I have relatives on the West Coast so we have always had to have our lists done early. Those slippers look so warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that umbrella holder! That needs to be in my house. I love the Bushs also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas really does seem to come earlier and earlier every year. I love the umbrella holder and the Caroline flats!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a nude pair of Carolines, and I love them! I can't believe Christmas is just a little over a month away.

    http://thisblondestory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!