Monday, November 17, 2014

Monday Obsessions

Here are some of my Monday obsessions: 

Levo League 
I've been so into reading articles from the Levo League lately. I don't know if it's because I'm now a young professional, but I've been devouring articles from them on a daily basis. There are so many awesome topics and tips. 

Tory Burch Tote 
I ordered this bag in black before my spending freeze, and it arrived a week or so ago. Y'all, I'm obsessed. I love big bags, and it's so roomy and easy to tote around. A "What's in my bag" post is coming soon! 

Holiday Decorating 
Mom and I are taking a class on Sunday about holiday decorating. We're making wreaths and Christmas decorations. I'm so excited and will definitely share any DIYs with y'all! 

LL Bean Barn Coat
My parents got this for me for my birthday in December, but gave it to me early, because it's been so cold! A lot of the reviews say to order a size down, but I think they've changed the way the jacket is made, because mine runs pretty true to size. I accidentally ordered the insulated one, then exchanged it for the flannel one. The insulated one was a little to puffy for me. 

Starbucks Ornaments 
I'm addicted to Starbucks, and for the past 7 years, I've gotten at least one Starbucks ornament every Christmas. I probably have 13 or 14 at this point. The new ones came out last week, and I love the gold cup! It's definitely going on my Christmas list. 

What are y'all obsessed with on this chilly Monday? Have a great week! 

Miss Southern Prep
*Levo and holiday pics via Pinterest 

7 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to all of these same things & I cannot wait to see your "What's in my Bag" post & your Christmas decorating DIYs!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about the Starbucks ornaments, and I am in love! They are so cute! Also, a holiday decorating class sounds so fun. Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love anything festive! and that tori burch bag is To Die For!!

    http://24shadesofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That class sounds SO fun!! I used to (and still do occasionally) get the Hallmark Barbie ornament for Christmas from my parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quote is such a perfect Monday quote and I love that Tory bag!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've had my LLB barn coat since 1995, seriously. It lasts forever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!