Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dream {Side} Job

Recently, I've become obsessed with the idea of working somewhere like Pottery Barn or Crate and Barrel as a side job. I've gotten really into home decor, and I'd love to purchase some of PB's holiday items with an employee discount! Here are some items from PB and Crate and Barrel that I'm loving:

Wine Cooler

Pumpkin Salad Plate

Pumpkin Placeholder

Mercury Glass Trees

Mercury Glass Balls

Cameo Wine Glasses

Monogrammed Wine Glasses

What's your dream side job? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love anything mercury glass, it's so classic and beautiful.
    This may seem weird...but my dream job is Victoria's Secret-image the discounts on all of their comfy leggings, sweatpants, & crew tees! Plus, all of the girls that work at my store always seem to be having a blast with each other. :)

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all this stuff! Once I quit my job for speech camp this summer, I really want to work at Home Goods or TJ Maxx. Of course, if this actually happens and I do work retail again, I am sure I will not be so gung ho at the holidays next year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend recently got a side job at Pier 1 and I totally hear you! She also happens to have recently purchased her first house with her husband, so the fantastic discount is pretty timely. I've entertained a similar side job and still might go for it!

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!