Sunday, November 2, 2014

Changes

Hey, y'all! Thanks for bearing with me the past couple of weeks as I took a brief absence. I started a new job, and the schedule has been very overwhelming. I've been working late nights, weekends, and early mornings. I've also been studying for the GRE, and next week, I'm beginning a part-time job that will help me with future goals I have! It will be a wonderful learning experience, and I'm so grateful. Miss Southern Prep will be back to regularly scheduled posts tomorrow, so thanks to everyone who reached out to me, emailed me, and was patient during my absence! 

Miss Southern Prep 

2 comments:

  1. Eep! This all sounds so exciting! You will have to fill me in on more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new life changes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!