Monday, November 3, 2014

Bourbon Belle Key Fob

I've been really into needlepoint lately--key fobs and coasters, mostly--so I was thrilled when I stumbled upon Bourbon Belle on Etsy! Virginia, the owner, makes the most beautiful custom needlepoint key fobs! She has some amazing designs in the shop, but she'll also work with you to create a custom piece. We worked together to create my custom key fob:


Isn't it so pretty? I love the elephants, plus the pink and monogram! Here's a close-up of the fob:

How cute are the elephants?! 

I'm in love! Virginia can make the same design as mine, with a different color scheme, or you can work with her to make a different design. She can make any design in any color, so her pieces are perfect for Big/Little gifts, stocking stuffers, bridesmaid gifts, and birthday presents! Here are some of my favorites:





Aren't her designs gorgeous? Have a great Monday, y'all!

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. Here things are so cute! I really love the horse design!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking of needlepoint fobs for Christmas presents. I will check out her shop. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!