Friday, October 10, 2014

You know you're old when...

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm 22 going on 92. Here are somer reasons why:

I use eye cream every night. I don't want crow's feet in 10 years, so you can never be too careful, right? 

I've started liking red wine. In college, I drank very cheap wine (hello, Barefoot Moscato), but now, I find myself liking expensive and red wines. This blueberry wine from a VA vineyard is one of my family's favorite dessert wines. 

I'm obsessed with china patterns. Spode Blue Italian, anyone?

A party that starts at 10 pm is a little late for me. I have to drink an extra Starbucks to stay up late now. #grandmastatus

I've been collecting items for my future home. My birthday list includes a few new Mariposa items (this, this, and this) and a blue and white umbrella holder (I want one like this one above). SO boring, right?

I've started hoarding holiday decorations for the day I can decorate a space larger than just my room. I'll definitely be an old person when I start decorating my entryway for every holiday, but I can't wait to do it!

Have a fabulous weekend, y'all!

Miss Southern Prep
*Photos: Wine, Starbucks

6 comments:

  1. girl! that eye cream habit is legit...gotta stay young lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry....I'm way old before my time too. Eye cream is a must!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that china pattern too, classic and gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who feels older than they really are! Your comment about needing an extra Starbucks boost before a night out is so true!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha you're just an old soul, it's ok! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I have to take a shot of espresso before going out now. It's a little sad, but whatever. And I've been using eye cream since college. Crows feet are no joke haha

    http://thisblondestory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!