Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Think Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness

Is anyone else super excited for the start of October?! October is by far my favorite month, because of the cool temperature, the gorgeous leaves, PSLs, and because there are so many pink items for sale to support Breast Cancer research! Pink is my favorite color, and I use October to stock up on pink items, while also supporting a cause that is so near and dear to women. If you're in the mood for shopping, each of these items donates a portion of the proceeds to breast cancer research: 









______________________________

Until recently, I had no idea that my aunt is a breast cancer survivor. She was diagnosed a couple of years before I was born and successfully beat the disease. She doesn't like to talk about it (which is why I didn't know), but she was recently diagnosed with a terminal form of cancer. If you could say a  prayer for her, my uncle, and my cousins (as well as my cousins' young children), I would greatly appreciate it. 

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be praying for your aunt. My mom is a breast cancer survivor. It is a disease that impacts so many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Over the years fall has tuned into one of my favorite seasons! Lovely picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your aunt & family, my boyfriend's mother (who we are both really close to) is in the ending stages of her breast cancer treatment, so I understand what the disease does to families.

    Thanks for sharing these cute products, I've got a little list of the same going up on my blog in a few days, you'll have to check it out!

    xoxo, SS
    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!