Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Loafers at Every Price Point

I'm all about loafers this fall. I love that they can be casual or professional. Here are some images I've pinned of looks I love:





I've been looking for the perfect pair of loafers and have stumbled upon several great selections at various price points: 

Only $19.99!

I love the leopard! These sell for $110 at Nordstrom. 

These are currently on sale for $96. I love the navy! 

I usually hate Coach, but I like these! They're a little more expensive at $158.  

The plaid is great for Christmastime! These retail for $65.

Jack Rogers
I'm kind of digging this Jack Rogers pair! They're a bit pricey at $148, but I feel like they'd get lots of use!

Are you as into loafers as me? How do you wear yours? Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! The Jack Roger's ones are such a perfect color, aren't they? I could see wearing those to every holiday party I go to this Winter!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the animal Print! Looks great with Denim :)
    i follow new. Follow back?

    Lovely Greets from Austria <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!