Thursday, October 2, 2014

Land's End

Every year, I'm continually impressed with Land's End. I never go into Sears, but I stopped in last week to pick up some patio furniture with Mom, and saw Land's End's fall collection--I saw so many great pieces! All of the items were well-made and well-priced. Some of the dresses would have to be hemmed, but so many of these pieces would be wardrobe staples for years. Here are some of my favorites: 

I love this pink color! It's such a classic piece! It's $199, but I think it's worth the investment. 

This dress is only $69! I would have it hemmed, but I think it would be a great work wardrobe classic, plus I love the pockets. This dress also comes in several other colors! 

Although this is a men's sweater ($99), I think I'd buy it and wear it as an oversized sweater with leggings and boots this fall. It looks so cozy! 

I love the navy version of this dress, too! Once again, I'd probably hem it, but it's a cute classic that can be spruced up with jewelry. It's only $69, as well! 

This crossbody bag is such a classic! I love the personalization option! It's a little pricey at $139, but  it would be great for running errands on the weekend or going out at night. 

I LOVE this jacket! Plus, it's only $89! I think it's the perfect weight for where I live, since it never gets too cold in the winter. 

Love these! They're perfect for early fall weather and are only $59! 

Do you shop Land's End? Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. I really like Land's End sweaters!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that PrimaLoft jacket and it's fabulous! Love all your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love that toggle coat. I currently have no dress coat at all. Since it never really gets cold here, I have two NorthFaces that I wear all the time. I am not really sure what I plan to do when I need a dressier coat, I guess I should invest in something to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish the dresses were either a bit longer (midi) or shorter. They hit at the most unflattering length. They look comfortable though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!