Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Bar Essentials

Recently, I've become a little obsessed with bar carts. I wish I had the room for one, but I don't. However, I've been collecting things for mine once I move to my own place and have the room. I think a successful bar cart has a few requirements (in addition to fabulous glasses, obviously):

Bar Essentials

Obviously my bar will consist of monograms, pink, and silver haha! I have the above Nico and LaLa tray and love it! I've also began collecting lots of Mariposa pieces for when I begin entertaining in my own home one day. The pearl Mariposa pieces are my favorite!

What are your bar cart essentials? Have a fabulous day!

Miss Southern Prep 

4 comments:

  1. I love bar carts, they are such a chic throw back and adds a very neat touch to a room. All your bar cart picks are great!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these! I've been mentally planning out my future bar cart for when I get my own place, and I think we have very similar tastes!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I move into my new apartment a bar cart is a MUST! Thanks for the suggestions :)

    Xx- Taylor
    anchorsandmonograms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!