Monday, September 8, 2014

Tory's Manhattan Apartment

I've seen Tory Burch's Hamptons home, but I wasn't familiar with her Manhattan apartment, located in the Pierre Hotel in New York. When I saw her gorgeous decor, I knew I had to share! 

The Pierre Hotel 

Entryway 

 My favorite room! 



Isn't it beautiful?! It's a bit over-the-top, but I love all of the bright colors. Have a wonderful day, and don't forget to enter my monogrammed wine koozie giveaway! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Pictures via

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the colours are really gorgeous! Can I rent that apartment for my stay there or is it a private residence? I have been looking for accommodation in NYC for the last three days, but only the hotels on http://new-york.hotelscheap.org/ where close to satisfying... Do you know where I'd be able to get a cheap deal? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her living room! The Pierre Hotel is just gorgeous and near so much great shopping.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!