Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall Target Finds

I popped into Target yesterday and saw some great stuff, so I had to share! I love all things fall, so most of these are fall-related! 

Only $7.99! They also have pear and larger pumpkin figurines that come in white and gold.  

This was only $7.99, as well. I'd love this as a decoration or to hold things besides cookies. 

Gold Vase 
These come in large ($24.99) and small ($6.99) sizes. 

This dispenser ($19.99) was in the Halloween section, but honestly, I'd use it year-round. I love the chalkboard front. 

These lanterns ($29.99) are about half the price of some of the Pottery Barn ones. 

This candle ($7.99) isn't scented, so I'm not sure if I would actually burn it, I like the look better. 

Have you found anything wonderful at Target lately? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

6 comments:

  1. I love Target! I saw the white and gold pumpkins the other day and I was so tempted, although I convinced myself that they would be a fun DIY project. Seeing them on your blog makes me think they should come home with me the next time I go to Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So chic! I'm obsessed with white pumpkins!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, that beverage dispenser. Mama want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white pumpkins! Such a clean look to the classic pumpkin
    XO,
    The Southern Fox
    thesouthernfox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!