Monday, September 1, 2014

Miss Southern Prep Cooks: Pumpkin Crescent Rolls

I've mentioned on here before that I don't cook, but I do stress bake, even though my definition of baking is making a box mix. I was in the mood for something fall-y this weekend, so I turned to Pinterest to find something easy and yummy. I came across a recipe for pumpkin crescent rolls and knew they would be the perfect fall treat! They turned out so well, I thought I'd share the recipe: 


Ingredients
-2 tubes of Crescent Rolls
-Block of cream cheese
-1 cup of pumpkin
-Sugar
-Pumpkin Pie Spice

Directions 

1. Mix 3 tbsp. sugar, soft block of cream cheese, 1 cup of pumpkin, and 2 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice together until it's creamy. I didn't have pumpkin pie spice, so I used some cinnamon and nutmeg instead, and it turned out well! (Side note: this cream cheese mixture is SO yummy, you could also just make this to put on bagels, bread, etc.)


2. Unroll crescent rolls and place them on an ungreased cookie sheet. Then place a dollop of the cream cheese mixture on each crescent roll. If you're taking these to a party, you could cut the crescent rolls in half so you have 32 mini rolls!


3. After rolling up the crescent rolls, roll them in a sugar and pumpkin pie spice mixture. I just eyeballed the mixture, then shook it around on a plate. After you're done, put them back on the cookie sheet.


4. Bake at 375 degrees for 13-15 minutes, then enjoy!


These would be great for brunch or a tailgate. Have y'all started making any fall treats? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep 

4 comments:

  1. This looks so easy to make and quite yummy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these would be perfect for a Fall party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound so delicious! Will have to try once fall rolls around in SF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!