Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Fall=Pumpkin

As soon as September hits, I'm ready for pumpkin everything. I want my food, drinks, and decor to be fall-y. After weeks of fluctuating temps, I hope fall is here to stay in the South. Here are some pumpkin things I'm loving:

Pumpkin Candle 
I found this at Marshall's three weeks ago for $6! It smells so yummy!

Pumpkin Crescents
I made these again last week--they're delish. Click here for the recipe.

Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte + Glitter Pumpkin
This pumpkin was $1 in the Target dollar section! It's in my room and makes me so happy. I just started drinking the PSL iced, and it's so great! I seriously love it.

Old Navy Boyfriend Sweater
This pumpkin-colored sweater is so perfect for fall, and it's only $27!

What pumpkin items have you bought to get in the mod for fall? Have a fabulous day!

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. Those crescents look soooo good!! I am ready for cool temps to be here to stay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that glittered pumpkin is too cute! Definitely checking that out the next time I'm in Target! Great post!

    xoxo
    lawfullysassy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get an iced coffee with pumpkin spice and a splash of cream or milk so that I can get more coffee than milk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pumpkin everything for the fall as well! Bring on the PSL and pumpkin treats!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you covered several awesome aspects of fall!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!