Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall TV

I miss the days when fall TV started in early September. Now it doesn't start until late September or early October, which makes the season seem even shorter. However, I'm so excited for some of my TV shows to start! I usually record most of these, then watch them during my free time. Here are some of the shows I'll be watching this fall: 

The Good Wife 
Mom and I have watched this since it first started, but I stopped watching it last year and had to catch-up over the summer.

Grey's Anatomy 
I can't wait for this to start back up! I love April and Jackson together, so I'm excited to see what happens with them this season. 

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills 
I love Kyle and can't wait to see the BH ladies back in action. I hated how petty it got last season, so I'm hoping this season is more fun! 

Manzo'd with Children 
I really liked Caroline and her family when RHNJ first started, but then I felt like she got too mean/grouchy during the last couple of seasons. I'm sure I'll tune it for at least the first episode, then decide if I'll watch the rest of the season. 

What shows will you be watching this fall? Have a fabulous Monday! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4,

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for Gotham to start tonight! I also watch Once Upon a Time, Arrow, and The Flash.

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about Grey's Anatomy starting back! I like to watch New Girl, The Mindy Project, Once Upon A Time, and Modern Family and Nashville!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grey's is my favourite so I'm really looking forward to the new season starting! I'm also excited about Big Bang Theory and Modern Family!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited for the Mindy Project and Chicago Fire!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!