Friday, September 19, 2014

Cute Booze

If you knew me in real life, you'd definitely know how much I love wine. I love fun cocktail napkins,  tailgating, monogrammed wine glasses, and any excuse to have a mimosa. So naturally, I love Cute Booze, a company devoted to the combination of all things lovely and booze. The company carries tailgating items, Lilly, personalized products, and items for all weddings festivities (bachelor/bachelorette, wedding showers, and weddings). Cute Booze was generous enough to send me some items from their store, all of which I love! 

This cooler is SO perfect for tailgating! I'm always looking for something to keep wine and food cold on the way to the tailgate, and I love that this is collapsible. 

Close-up of the front 

It's also huge on the inside and offers plenty of room for booze: 


Cute Booze also has a fabulous selection of Lilly. They sent me this glass, and it's so perfect. 


I have a few acrylic Lilly wine glasses, but the glass one seems so much more grown-up haha. As you can tell, I enjoyed a glass or three while I watched some Netflix in my room the other night. Wild Saturday night, I tell you! 

In my package was also this adorable wine towel: 

How cute?! And totally true haha! 

Here are some of my other favorites from Cute Booze: 


I love the chalkboard paint on the front, so you can really do a wedding countdown. SO cute! 



What's your favorite item from Cute Booze? Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the cocktail napkins and the wedding countdown mug. I would have loved to have one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wine glass is so fabulous, it would definitely be the perfect bridesmaids gift!

    xoxo, SS
    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wine glass is too cute and I love that cooler!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!