Monday, September 29, 2014

Blue + White Everything

I have been on a serious blue+white kick lately. Mom and I have been all over town looking for blue+white china, but I've collected so much, I'm running out of places to put all of it haha! 

{A little picture of my ever-growing blue+white shelf}

I thought I'd share some of my favorite finds:

Delft Bowl
My grandparents had a huge blue and white bowl in the entry of their home where they'd put mail, keys, etc. It got passed on to another family member, but for some reason, I've always wanted a bowl like that! My aunt's boyfriend gave me this one, and I love it! The scene is so pretty, and it looks great in my room.

Bowl and Ball
I found the blue and white ball for $5 at Marshall's a couple of weeks ago. I'd love to collect several and put them in a clear vase. The bowl was also a gift from my aunt's boyfriend.

Liberty Plate
I found this at a consignment store for $4--I love the colonial scene on it!

Framed Notecard
I received these thank you notes from Barefoot Creations about two years ago! I loved them so much, I decided to frame one!

Blue and White Jar (c/o Chloe and Claudia)
I love this jar so much! Chloe and Claudia is selling a similar one here.

Bowl 
This was a gift from my grandparents! In the future, I'll probably store something else in it, but right now, it's just holding some of my favorite nail polishes.
___________________________________
 I wanted to share a little bit about Chloe and Claudia, the company who sent me the jar! Based in Texas, Chloe and Claudia carries gorgeous vintage home accessories. I feel like they are my personal shoppers for blue and white pieces! They have lots of blue+white, but also carry other types of accessories, like bamboo! Here are some of my current favorites:

Ginger Jar

Fox Hunt Print

Umbrella Holder
I really want to find a large blue and white vase to use as an umbrella holder like this!

Faux Bamboo Letter Holder
LOVE this!

Lacquered Boxes

Planter

Chloe and Claudia is offering my readers 15% off with the code Claudia15 at checkout! What are some of your recent blue+white finds? Have a wonderful day!

Miss Southern Prep 

7 comments:

  1. What great finds! I love blue and white with some hot pink thrown in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and white! I just found a tea set at an estate sale this weekend and I can't wait to use it!

    -Allison
    westcoastwasp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fox hunt print, that would look so good on one of my walls! & your blue and white theme is perfect, definitely something I could picture in my future kitchen!

    xoxo, SS
    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all such great finds! I love a good blue and white combo!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Delft piece! I got a few of their items when I was in Amsterdam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love that bowl! blue and white is one of my favorite color combinations. xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a May Designs giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!