Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blanket Scarf

I'm not usually one for knockoff items, but sometimes, I just can't justify the price of trendy items. I love the look of the Zara blanket scarf, but I didn't want to spend a crazy amount on eBay, since the scarves are sold out! One of my best friends recently found a great knockoff on eBay for only $12.99 with free shipping, so I had to share! I can't wait to pair it with riding boots, an oversized sweater, leggings, and pumpkin spice latte.

Blanket Scarf

 I ordered the tan color, but it also comes in red and green: 




Which color is your favorite? Let me know if you order one--I'd love to know how you plan on styling it! Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

9 comments:

  1. I love that scarf, it is so perfect! I like the black watch plaid in the last picture. It's my favorite plaid, I have too many black watch plaid items...

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love love love the blanket scarf! i had one last year, but i tragically lost it somewhere in australia. boooo :( thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you lady!! Ordered one the second I read your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tip! I ordered all 3 of them and also found a hounds tooth one from another seller.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...thanks for sharing the find!
    Lisa
    sequinsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I caught on to the blanket scarf trend too late to get one, but I love the look. Here's hoping that Zara reissues them because I would love the tan colour!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the blue and green one!!

    Hope you'll enter my L'Occitane giveaway: http://withlovefromkat.com/fall-beauty-must-haves-with-loccitane-divine-body-oil-cream-collection/

    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you (or anyone else) received your scarves yet? Still waiting on mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!