Wednesday, September 17, 2014

10 Facts About Me

Today I thought I'd share 10 random facts about me. Hopefully they're all tidbits I haven't shared before:

1. My parents have two adorable pups that I love. One is a goldendoodle and the other is a labradoodle!


2. I've never had Taco Bell. I'm not the biggest Mexican fan, and something about Taco Bell has always grossed me out.

3. I watch Gone With the Wind every Christmastime. I've never liked Melanie--I've always wanted to be Scarlett, even as a little girl! And what southern girl doesn't dream of having Rhett as a husband?


4. I never take naps. I know people loved taking them during college, but I've never been a "nap person." Even if I'm tired, I just can't sleep during the day!

5. I have two connections to the cast of Southern Charm. My grandfather is sits on the board of the French Huguenot Church in Charleston, S.C., which is T-Rav's church. And Whitney and I are very distantly related--our family dates back to the 1600's Virginia.


6. My senior superlative in my sorority was "Sassiet." I guess that tells you how sassy I am haha!

7. I have a cup of tea before bed every night. My favorite is Bigelow Vanilla Caramel.


8. I was only in college for 7 semesters. I wish I had that extra semester now! I miss it so much!

9. Mac & cheese, shrimp & grits, and crab cakes are some of my favorite foods.


10. I love pumpkin anything!

What's a fun fact about you? Have a fabulous day!

Miss Southern Prep
*Photo: 37, 9

4 comments:

  1. omg I hate Melanie! I even wrote a thesis paper on Scarlett for a class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed beyond words with Southern Charm. Your connections are so cool!
    The Grass Skirt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pups are soo cute!! I have not had Taco Bell in four years b/c it is so nasty. Melanie is sweet and all, but Team Scarlett all the way. I love Whitney's Mom Patricia. You should become besties with her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My family are associate members of the French Huguenot Church and we attend whenever we're in SC in the summers! My oldest immigrant ancestor, Nicolas de la Plaine (1639) is on a plaque on the wall...along with LOTS of Ravenels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!