Thursday, August 14, 2014

Where to Dress for Less: Fall Dress Edition

I get a lot of emails about where to find cute dresses at a good price point. I tend to stick to a few stores when shopping, but I'm always open to new suggestions! Here are some of my fall favorites for work, casual wear, or parties. And they're all under $100: 

Nordstrom Fall Picks
Nordstrom 
ModCloth Fall Picks
ModCloth 

Old Navy Fall Picks
Old Navy
[Pink dress, Shift dress, Black dress, Blue dress]

Where do you find cute dresses for fall? Have a great day!

Miss Southern Prep 

2 comments:

  1. I'm completely impressed with those Old Navy picks!

    I'm not sure if you have one near you...but Dillard's here always has amazing sales, I snagged a $100 dress the other day for only $36!

    I would definitely check them out, if I were you =)

    xoxo, Jordyn
    www.TheSouthernStylista.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!