Saturday, August 2, 2014

Piper Collection


I'm sure y'all have noticed my recent throw pillow obsession. I think throw pillows are an inexpensive fix when you're looking to spruce up a space. A couple of months ago, I came across Piper Collection and fell in love. Launched in 2012, the Piper Collection is a gorgeous line of pillows by a mother-daughter design team. The line is full of vibrant colors, neutrals, and patterns that are designed to "bring youthful sophistication to contemporary home decor." Here are some of my favorites from the line: 

Oreo 


Gwen 



Piper Collection was so generous and sent me a pillow of my choosing to review. I chose the Suzanne pillow from the Hampton Collection. 


I love beachy pieces that aren't too beachy. I think "beach" decor can become tacky very quickly, but this pillow is chic and perfect for a beach home or a coastal vibe. My room is currently under construction (and has been for more than a month, but that's another story), so I'm not able to show you how I'd style the piece in my room. However, the pillow is absolutely stunning in person and huge! I think it would look perfect at a desk in a home office or in a living room.


If you check out Piper Collection's Instagram (@pipercollection), you'll see some of the ways customers have styled their pillows. Here are some of my favorites:





What's your favorite pillow from the Piper Collection? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

*I was sent a pillow to review, but all opinions are my own. Photos via Piper Collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!