Friday, August 8, 2014

Paper Snob Shop


I was recently sent two notepads by a paper specialty shop, Paper Snob Shop. Paper Snob has personalized notepads, custom plates, and placemats. And they're working on a wedding line, which I can't wait to see!  These are the adorable notepads they sent me:

My name is under the black rectangles :) 
I was sent this fun leopard-print notepad. Isn't it so cute?! I love the fun print and colors.


And the other is the Miss Southern Prep polka dot notepad they sent me! I think this will be great for blog planning, to-do lists, and other lists. I can't wait to start using these! The paper is thick and great quality, so I know my favorite sharpie pens won't bleed through! Here are some of my other favorites from their shop: 

This princess plate is adorable! 

This notepad is so classic! 

These placemats with manners are great little reminders for kids! 

Love the stripes on this notepad

What's your favorite product from Paper Snob? Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

*Paper Snob sent me these items to review, but all opinions are my own.

3 comments:

  1. Be still my heart, I have a weird obsession with pretty paper products. Love the striped notepads in the last picture. Too cute!

    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those notepads are so cute! I love paper products!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!