Friday, August 29, 2014

{Monogrammed} Hostess with the Mostest

As soon as I graduated, I became even more obsessed with interior design and collecting classic pieces that will grow with me as I move out, get married, buy my first house, etc. One thing I am absolutely obsessed with is the look of monogrammed linen napkins--both dinner napkins and cocktail napkins. I want some so badly! However, I obviously don't need them since I'm not planning on having any dinner parties any time soon and I don't even live on my own yet haha! But here are some of my inspiration images: 







I love the solid colors, but I think prints would look so great! I'd love to find somewhat of an understated Lilly print and have them made into napkins, then monogrammed! Do you love monogrammed napkins as much as me? Have a wonderful weekend! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Images via Google and Pinterest 

3 comments:

  1. I love monogrammed linen! It's just so classic and southern :)

    http://thisblondestory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos! So pretty. My mom actually has a set of monogrammed Lilly napkins. I want some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!