Monday, August 18, 2014

Lilly After Party Sale


I know y'all are probably tired of hearing about it, but if you haven't checked out the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale, you must head over now! The prices are insanely great, and there are SO many items included in the sale! I'll probably go back for more later, but here are the pieces I've gotten so far: 

Popover in She She Shells 

Eliza Dress in Hotty Pink Get Crackin 

Eliza Dress in Let's Cha Cha 

What did you pick up during the sale? Have a wonderful Monday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. Love your finds!! I got a Charlene, Murfee, and an Andie top, but I know I'll end up looking again later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some wonderful pics!!! So far all I've gotten is a Murfee. I'm pretty excited about it's price!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm actually having trouble deciding what to buy! I don't wear nearly as much Lilly living in New York :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such great buys! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your finds - She She Shells is such a gorgeous print! I picked up the Tate skirt in Watch Out, the Cala skort in Get Crackin', a Murfee in Nice Tail, and some Fa La Lilly Christmas cards!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!