Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Randoms

I have a jumble of thoughts for today, so bear with me!

Younique Mascara 
Have any of y'all tried the 3D Fiber lashes mascara? I've heard great things about it from other bloggers, but I haven't taken the plunge. Is it worth it? 

I love these flats so much. Aren't they perfect for the holidays?! 

Lilly Purchases 
I have five Lilly packages (oops) on the way to me, but two still haven't shipped! I'm getting a little impatient. I also ordered this "Mystery Murfee" for only $24 during the sale. You don't find out the print until it arrives (it's one they pulled from the vault), but I'm sure I can sell it on eBay if I don't like it! 

Essie After School Boy Blazer 
I love this color I picked up at Target yesterday! It's the best navy color for fall. 

DIY Upholstered Headboard 
I'm in the middle of a room redo, and I'm making my own upholstered headboard. I will share a DIY as soon as I finish!  

Pumpkin Spice Lattes 
I don't know if y'all have seen the "game" online to release PSL early, but of course I've been following along. I know some people think it's crazy to be drinking pumpkin drinks in August, but I am SO ready for fall, so I cannot wait! 

What have y'all been up to? Have a great weekend! 

Miss Southern Prep
*Headboard pic via and PSL via Starbucks

3 comments:

  1. What is the deal with the mystery murfee? I saw it on Shifting Lilly Chat on FB and I had no clue about it until then and now you got one too! I never saw that on the sale. I can't wait to see your print!!! Offer if here first if you don't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Vanessa flats for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss the Mystery Murfee and wish I hadn't!!! I think it will be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!