Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fall Wish List

Now that I'm back from my beach vacation and I see all of the girls from college moving beck into the sorority house, I think it's officially time for fall. Y'all, I live for fall. I love summer, but fall is my favorite season of all. Don't even get me started on my love for Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks. Since I'm in such a fall mood, I've been making my fall wish list, and here it is: 

Fall Wishlist

1. L.L. Bean Barn Jacket--I love these jackets, and they're a much better price point than Barbour, but look similar; I'm planning on ordering the loden green color. Of course it won't be cold enough to wear it until November, but last year L.L. Bean sold out, so I want to order it early!
2. Tory Burch Crossbody--Honestly, I'm not sure if I can justify spending this much on a crossbody, but I've been wanting one for more than a year now. What do y'all think? Is it worth it?
3. The perfect dark nail color--Last year I wore Wicked all fall and winter, but I'm looking for a new color this year!
4. Nude Tory Burch Revas--Yes, these have been a want of mine for a while. I can't wait to add them to my wardrobe this fall. 
5. Moon and Lola Bangle--Tortoiseshell is one of my favorite jewelry patterns for fall! 
6. Hunter Boots--Yes, I've also wanted these forever, but my size was sold out at Nordstrom for a while. I'm thinking now is finally the time to splurge! I want the black gloss. 

What's on your fall wish list? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

10 comments:

  1. I love every single item in your fall wish list! That L.L. Bean coat would be perfect to have for the fall/winter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that LL Bean jacket existed...I love how much cheaper it is than Barbour.

    Yes you must get the Hunter boots. I wear those things every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the black gloss hunters, they are PERFECT. Fall is my favorite season too! That Essie polish I wore all last fall and it went with what seemed like everything!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so ready for fall! These are great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you shared the LL Bean Jacket!! I have been wanting a Barbour for so long but didn't want to pay the price. This is a much more affordable option! I think I may just have to purchase it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's a super cute camo vest at J.Crew Factory that I want for the fall. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. I live for fall. I actually ordered a pair of Bean boots in July....oops!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, it's official. I'm obsessed with that LL Bean jacket! It's a must-have for fall, especially paired with Bean boots!
    If you want to check out my list that's similar to yours, it's a back-to-school wishlist, check it out at www.thesouthernstylista.blogspot.com and leave me a comment to tell me what you think!

    Thanks so much!
    xoxo, SS

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's definitely starting to feel more fall-like here in England so I'm looking forward to adding more fall-like items to my wardrobe!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  10. That nail polish looks amazing! I must have it! Also, love that jacket! Love the cute falling leaves you added in your image. Really gives it that fall feel!

    www.brendybeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!