Thursday, August 7, 2014

Entertaining with Lilly Pulitzer

If you knew me in real life, you'd know that I very, very, very rarely cook. I made one meal for myself during my entire college career, and it wasn't the most challenging dish (crockpot mac&cheese). I like to stress bake, but other than that, I've been known to stay out of the kitchen. As I make my transition into the real world, I'm starting to experiment a little more in the kitchen, and some of my dishes have actually turned out well! Since I've been cooking, I decided that I need to add some excitement to my cooking life. That's where this Lilly Pulitzer recipe box comes in: 


Isn't it beautiful?! "Private Property" is one of my favorite prints, and of course I love the monogram. I think this box would be perfect to hold some of my favorite recipes and old recipes from my family. 

Since I can't stop at just the recipe box, I'd have to add the matching ice bucket


Pretty, right? These two might just make it on to my Christmas list! 

Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

1 comment:

  1. I can't cook to save my life but maybe having a cute box full of recipes would inspire me to get cooking!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!