Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Crossed

In my Fall Wish List post, I mentioned that I'm currently looking for the perfect crossbody bag. The one I used during college has stains and is pink, so I'm looking for something a little more grown-up. I've wanted a Tory Burch crossbody for almost two years, but I never took the (expensive) plunge. However, I think I've finally convinced myself that I need one. But while I was browsing Nordstrom's online collection, I came across several alternatives at a variety of price points, so I thought I'd share!

Crossbody Bags
{Black Quilted Bag, Pink Kate Spade, Black Envelope Crossbody, Green Fossil Bag, Gold Halogen Bag, Silver Rebecca Minkoff Bag}

What kind of crossbody bag do you have? Have a fabulous Tuesday!

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. Did you get your mystery murfee yet? I have never been the biggest fan of cross body bags, but I do think they are great for airports and concerts. I brought a hot pink JS one on our honeymoon and it was super convenient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never carried a crossbody until I had a two year old who was constantly sprinting off in every direction. Now I use them all the time. I have several from Vera Bradley, a Kate Spade one and a little leopard one from Old Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I LOVE the pink one from Kate Spade! The envelope design is so clever. And it's currently on sale...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!