Monday, July 14, 2014

Stella and Dot

I tend to wear the same jewelry every day--watch, David Yurman bracelets, and David Yurman earrings--but I love to change my necklaces to switch-up my look. I'm always looking for affordable fashion jewelry, and right now, I'm loving Stella and Dot. Although some of their pieces are still a bit too pricey for me, they have a section under $50, and some of the pieces are ones I'd consider investing in, since I'll wear them a lot. Here are some of my favorites: 






Are you a Stella and Dot fan? Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

4 comments:

  1. these are all so cute, love the last necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear the same jewelry everyday too, but necklaces are nice for switching up your look. I really do like that bangle. Really pretty!
    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picks! Loving those earrings!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that necklace and clutch! Great picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!