Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Savannah Charm

I could spend hours looking at old houses online. I think they are far more charming than newer homes and I love thinking about the happy memories other families had in the home. When I stumbled upon this gorgeous waterfront home in Savannah, I just had to share: 


This home was built in 1880 and sits on 2 acres of property. There's a mixture of old and new inside, and the wood work is just gorgeous! 

 Serious porch envy....


I love the fireplace! 








Love this porch swing overlooking the water.


Have a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Photos via Hooked on Houses 

6 comments:

  1. I am in total agreement, Older homes are so much more charming than the newer ones!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old homes too, and these look like they've received so much love over the years! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely loving those porch pictures! I've always wanted an amazing wrap around porch!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness. That wrap around porch! Seriously, those are what take homes from "pretty houses" to
    "dream homes" in my book! It just screams southern and inviting! Thanks for sharing that house- it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to live there. That is all. Actually jk thats not all. I NEED to live there! AHH!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!