Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Livy Paige Designs

I've talked a lot about redesigning my post-grad space. As of right now, I plan on living with my parents for the next year and half-ish, then moving to Charleston with some of my friends. My mom and I are working on a plan for my room now, and my main idea is that I want a space that's more grown-up, with a lot of pink and white. We've chosen this color for the walls:


And I'm convincing my dad to make me a upholstered headboard while I search for the perfect duvet cover. However one thing I have chosen is my throw pillows from Livy Paige Designs. Livy Paige Designs is a cute Etsy shop based out of Texas that sells adorable, yet affordable pillow covers. Kara, the owner, believes that any room can get a facelift just from switching out pillow covers! Livy Paige Designs has so many beautiful pillow covers, it was hard for me to narrow down my favorites. Kara was sweet enough to send me three different pillow covers:

White with a pink grosgrain ribbon border


Pink and orange trimmed lumbar pillow (pictured with the first pillow)

Greek Key in pink 

I'm still getting pillow inserts to fit the covers, but I promise to share an update ASAP! This is a mock-up of how I want my bed to look (but with a monogrammed duvet cover, monogrammed shams, and a patterned headboard). I love that the pink in the Livy Paige Designs pillows pop against the crisp white: 

Livy Page Design Pillows

These pillows are perfect for my bedroom! I love that you can mix and match the designs, yet still have a bed that matches! Here are some of my other favorites from Livy Paige Designs:

Linen Cotton Chevron Throw 

Pom Pom Sham 

Moroccan Shams 
What's your favorite pattern? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with all of these things! Great post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I think the Pom Pom Sham is my favorite! I live with my mom too for the moment, and we did a post grad makeover on my room as well. I went with the colors, white, gray, and gold.

    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with that paint color! OMG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!