Thursday, July 3, 2014

Decorating on a Budget: My Weekly Finds

This week, I found a few wonderful things for my room re-do:

I scored this rug during Target's big rug sale two weeks ago, and it was only $50 including tax and free shipping. I think it's really going to brighten up the room where I'm staying.


This is the cane back couch I bought on Craigslist for $100. It's not too cute right now (there are paint chips and scratches galore), but it's going to look great painted with new cushions.


It's difficult to see in the picture, but the back is gorgeous. I put this in my post two weeks ago, but I want it to look like this after it's painted:


I also picked up this bedside table for $48 at my local Target. I love the simple look with the mirror!


Have you found any awesome furniture pieces lately? Happy Tuesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. I love these posts! I'm always looking for a good deal. I got tons of cute stuff from Target when I lived in my college apartment!

    Kristin
    thedixiedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that couch! It's got great bones and is going to look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of the sofa you pinned, its so chic and elegant.

    Rebecca Elizabeth
    EnglishPrepster

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!