Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Confessions

Confession #1: I could eat a pint of this Caramel Apple Pie Talenti Gelato every night. SO delicious.


Confession #2: I've been addicted to Desperate Housewives lately. I watched this show when it was still on the air, but I recently began watching the series again, and it's just as addicting the second time around! I've watched several episodes in one sitting.


Confession #3: Every night when I get home, I put my hair in a giant bun on top of my head and put on one of these headbands.


Confession #4: I've been drinking two Starbucks iced teas per day. It's summer, so it's fine, right?


Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*Photo: 1, 2, 3, 4

6 comments:

  1. My friend was just telling me how amazing the "caramel apple pie" flavor is!! I have to try it out now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the caramel apple pie flavor, sounds incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried that flavor of the gelato! I do love Talenti though! I used to love Desperate Housewives. Such a good show!
    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gelato sounds great! Do those headbands leave a bump? I try to leave my blow dry a couple of days but would love to try them- what type are they?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could definitely eat all the gelato by myself and Bravo is my guilty pleasure. You have to have something!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!