Wednesday, July 9, 2014

A Lowcountry Wedding

Among my many obsessions, weddings and Charleston are close to the top of my list. I've loved Charleston for as long as I can remember, and I love wasting time pinning images to my wedding boards and dreaming of one day. A couple of months ago, I came across A Lowcountry Wedding on Pinterest and fell in love. 


A Lowcountry Wedding features weddings from the South Carolina Lowcountry (Charleston, Myrtle Beach, and Hilton Head), plus Savannah, Ga. I am obsessed! I tried to narrow down my favorite images, but I couldn't, so prepare for a picture overload. 



Citadel Boys--where can I find one? 







Such a stunning view! 



Aren't all of the images gorgeous? Hopefully one day... 

Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 
*All images via A Lowcountry Wedding 

4 comments:

  1. All of those images are beyond beautiful!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these images are gorgeous! What beautiful weddings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Charleston area is so lovely - I want to move there, but rent can be high.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!