Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"What a wonderful thought it is..."


Everyday Calligraphy is an Etsy shop that offers custom calligraphy prints for home decor, wedding invitations, and gifts. Kristie, the owner, is inspired by "the everyday girl and southern charm." Her prints are so beautiful, and she'll even work with you to design your own custom print. Here are some of her shop items that I love: 


Thank you notes 






I worked with Kristie to design a custom print, and I adore it! She printed one of my favorite quotes on a pink background with white calligraphy. 

Here's a close-up of the writing/print. It's the same pink as her other pink print above. 

Right now, I'm in the midst of moving, so I haven't hung any new pictures in my room, so it's sitting on the little stand where I keep my makeup. I love that I see this quote every morning! 


What's your favorite print from Everyday Calligraphy? Have a wonderful Wednesday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

1 comment:

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!