Thursday, June 5, 2014

Review: Mercy Streams Lilly Pulitzer Clutch

Mercy Streams is a custom tie boutique that sells bow ties and men's accessories, but recently, the shop has expanded to include accessories for her. Mercy Streams is filled with Lilly, seersucker, gingham, and preppy prints. Janice, the owner of Mercy Streams, was sweet enough to send me a gorgeous Lilly clutch in Let's Cha Cha and a Lilly key fob


This clutch is so perfect for summer! I think it will look great with pinks, navy, white, and brights. I think it will look perfect with my favorite summer shade, Essie Mod Square plus a monogram necklace, of course. 


Here are some of my other favorites: 

Gingham bow ties 





Love the Lilly bow ties 


Even better? The Lilly clutches are only $34--super affordable! And the Lilly bow ties are around $30. The bow ties would make a fabulous Father's Day gift! What's your favorite product from Mercy Streams? Have a wonderful Thursday! 

Miss Southern Prep 

6 comments:

  1. I have one of those clutches and love it! I use it time and time again at fancy events!

    -Lauren
    www.prettypiecesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lilly clutch! So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Lilly clutch, especially for this time of year. I really like the Julep print one!
    http://memandco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these items are so cute and perfect for summer!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those clutches are ADORABLE! And I love the bows on the platter!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!