Thursday, June 12, 2014

Recent Beauty Buys

I've tried some new beauty products lately, so I thought I'd share 

I'm not sure if this actually "erases" damage, but it does make my hair really soft! 

I picked up this color the other night and love it! I only wear pink nail polish during the summer, but I'm always looking for new pink shades. This one is a darker pink color, but it's so pretty! 

I posted about wanting this a few months ago, but I finally purchased it last week and love it! I haven't gone downtown, so I haven't really had a chance to play around with it, but I'm looking forward to trying it out when I go to Charleston in a couple of weeks. 

I've never been a fan of Mary Kay and I definitely would never go out of my way to buy it, but this was given to me, and I've been wearing it every day. I'm very pale and burn easily, so I always worry about sun damage and wrinkles. I like having special sunscreen (SPF 35) for my eyes. 

I know this isn't really a beauty product, but these headbands have become part of my nightly uniform. As soon as I get home, I change into leggings, a huge tshirt, pull my hair into a huge bun on top of my head and throw on one of these. I love them! 

Have you tried any great new beauty products lately? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. I've been watching a lot of the Today show since I'm on maternity eave and I discovered the cover girl bombshell mascara, highly reccomend and also the rose tinted vaseline for lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Naked 2 palette is my favorite beauty item! I've had it for a year and half now and there's still so much eyeshadow left!

    xo
    www.aprettyblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!