Friday, June 13, 2014

New Series: Decorating on a Budget


I'm thinking about beginning a new series on my blog called "Decorating on a Budget." I've talked a lot about moving and searching for furniture for my post-grad apartment, so I thought I'd turn it into a series on my blog. I by no means pretend to be an interior designer, but I love redoing furniture, looking for deals, and piecing together a room. As of right now, I'll most likely be moving into a fully-decorated home, so I'll only be redoing my bedroom. I've done a few inspiration boards, and I'm thinking I want to do white with pink accents. Originally, I was thinking I'd move away from pink, but I also realized I'll probably never have another pink room once I'm married, so why not? 

Bedroom Inspiration
Look #1 

Post-Grad Bedroom
Look #2 

Anyway, for the series, I was thinking I'd do a post every so often (maybe not every week) about items I've found, decorating deals, pieces I've bought, etc. 

Would y'all like to see this series? Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. Please follow through! This is a great concept. Love your ideas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this would be a great series! Because let's face it, most post grads can't afford much haha
    http://memandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the process of re-decorating my room - as I'm now a post-grad I think it's time that I made my room a bit more 'grown up' and 'stylish' - haha! I'd love to see this series - I've become pretty obsessed with all things home decor as of late!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!