Monday, June 16, 2014

Life Lately

This is what I've been up to lately: 

I've been enjoying several of my favorite margaritas at home. 

I'm loving all of the fresh veggies in season! I love mine with some olive oil and spices. 

I received another David Yurman bracelet from my generous cousins for graduation, and I love it! 

I've been spending lots of time at the pool. 

I've also been planning a trip to S.C. for the 4th! I cannot wait to make it down there! 

What have y'all been up to? Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

5 comments:

  1. love the bracelet...goes with everything! I could seriously use some pool time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am presently sitting in an office and the amount of jealousy that pool picture inspired is just ridiculous! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for vacation to South Carolina for the 4th! It's so pretty here and I hope you enjoy your trip!

    Melissa
    Stay Fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bracelet! I just graduated as well #postgradproblems

    XO
    Taylor

    Anchorsandmonograms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Yurman bracelet! I think the link ones are really pretty. Super jealous of your pool time. I'm currently sitting in my office wishing I was outside...
    http://thetallblondeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!