Monday, June 9, 2014

Hey Y'all: Farmhouse Printables Review

Farmhouse Printables is a southern-inspired digital printables and gold foil print shop. The shop offers digital products that are sent directly to your email for printing, as well as printed invitations and gold foil prints. All of the prices are very affordable and the products are so cute!


Jessica was sweet enough to send me a "Hey Y'all" gold foil print, and I adore it! I'm doing a little bit of redesign in my bedroom, so I didn't photograph my entire desk (I want to wait until it's done!), but the print looks so great in this space! 


I put the print in a white frame with kind of a shabby chic feel. I thought that fit with the southern theme of the print. 


When I finally move into my own place, I'll probably put it in the bar area or somewhere in the living room. Farmhouse Printables has amazing prints for the home, but the shop also offers great invites, guest books, and other paper products1 Here are some of my favorites from the shop: 







What's your favorite from Farmhouse PrintablesHave a wonderful day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I have been looking for some cute printables!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I will definitely remember this site next time I need something printed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!