Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Framed

I'm in the midst of redoing my room, and I've been looking for unique wall decor that can transition with me at least for the next few years. One thing I'm loving is framed scarves. I love the pop of color and fun prints they can add to a space! Here are some of my inspiration images: 

Love the pink! 


I'm not a fan of this room, but I love the bright pink and white against the navy. 

I love the way Summer Wind framed and styled her Lilly scarf. 

I ADORE this office space. 

Love this over the bar, as well! 

What do you think of framed scarves? Have a great day! 

Miss Southern Prep 

4 comments:

  1. I love the framed scarf look! It is such a neat idea!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with this look! I found the most gorgeous vintage scarf on Etsy and was planning on doing the same thing in my living room. Plus, if you ever get sick of it, you've got a new addition to your wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look! I've been thinking of framing a scarf that I have.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!