Monday, June 30, 2014

Completely Nude

For a long time, I stayed away from nude shoes because I am so pale. I thought the nude color would wash me out, but in reality, they are very flattering and elongate the leg. I think they look great with summer dresses, but thanks to Pinterest, I've seen how they can work in many different ways:







I love that nude heels can work with black, jeans, brights, or light colors. I'm into all different types of nude shoes: wedges, heels, flats, and sandals. This summer, I'm adding a nude pair of Tory Burch Miller sandals and then a nude pair of nude Tory Burch flats in the fall. I think they'll be very versatile and look great with my wardrobe! 

Completely Nude

Do you love nude shoes as much as me? How do you wear them? Have a fabulous day! 

Miss Southern Prep
*Photos via Pinterest 

7 comments:

  1. Nude shoes are pretty much all I wear these days.. sandals, wedges, heels, flats. I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear the nude TB Caroline's almost every day to work. I'm over heels haha though I still do wear them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all about a nude pump! I wore them practically everyday to work in the winter. I'm wearing my nude Tory flats today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nude shoes, they go with everything!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously own about 7 pairs of nude shoes. They are so flattering!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stayed away from them for the same reason. I now own two pairs but hardly ever wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the sweet comments, y'all!